Some Beach.
OOC - I've been really slow at posting >.< Sorry!

Ic-

The woman replied and Toby found a certain amusement in the thought: of course that's what was going on! She has a female mate! He smirked a bit, not very much use to women couples because of his lack of running into them. A few innocent, curious thoughts filled his mind on how they acted. It was his brain acting for him, considering if they were still feminine and all of that. For someone who hadn't met a female who preferred other ladies this was truly just his curiosity acting up.

The awkward silence filled between them as he secretly was still thinking up these thoughts but wasn't brave enough to ask questions. He wouldn't want to offend the coy wolf since she was a friend. A few more seconds were broken when the question of a pack came up. He'd heard of Inferni before. There was something about them being violent and racial in what he knew about them but he honestly had little to know about the pack. Vesper cracked a joke and Toby found it hard to laugh at, yet he smirked for her contentment. Were the coyotes really that mean? He shook his head a bit. "I believe I would of had to declined the invitation anyways. I don't visit packs very much."

It was true; Toby rarely stepped up near the borders for a real visit. More often than not he simply sought out a border to nap near by since his mother had once told him to do so. If a loner sleeps near a border he's less likely to run into much more cruel loners who attack for fun. Like Fang, he added in his thoughts, guilt flooding his eyes temporarily before he blinked it away. He rested his eyes back to the woman. "Anyways..." he said in hopes of finding a conversation yet nothing came to his mind. His eyes searched the coy wolf's in hopes she was better at talking than he was.

Messages In This Thread