{J} fell to the top of the clouds
[html]

The hybrid had often wondered about what settling in would turn out to be, curious of the differences and complications. Jac knew very well of Io's mate, having never met the man before, the musician often worried of the reaction he would receive. After all, he had managed to knock up a woman not of his belonging, there was bound to be some sort of unpleasantness. Gently and reassuringly stroking the small jackalote's back, Jacinto quietly waited for an answer to his call.

And an answer came soon enough. Ok four legs strode in the mother of his children, following in tail was a grey-toned man. Automatically the Lykoi assumed it was her mate. Swallowing nervously, noting that the man showed much more strength and power in his stature, Jacinto clutched Sina closer to his body. But his aura seemed to relax as Io greeted him, his fluffy dark tail swishing to and fro in reply. "Io!" He forgot her mate was there and beamed welcomingly, orange eyes lighting up. It was great to see such a familiar face after the journey, and to actually be assured that he would soon be stepping upon safe territory where rest was an option. Sinatrai lifted his head as they spoke, taking in the other woman. To the puppy, she seemed friendly enough. Possibly a good friend of his father's. Jacinto didn't fail to introduce the little jackal-child. "Ah, this is Sinatrai, my son. I couldn't leave him in the clan. I'm sure that Omni isn't able to care for him at this time." He smiled gently, a little unnerved by the appearance of the grey wolf. It must've been hard for the man. To see the reason for his mate's pregnancy. Nothing but a scrawny coyote, capable of such things as the evidence Io was carrying. But other than that, it was obvious who the dominant one of the pair was. Not the burly grey one by any means. As Io's mate spoke, Jacinto lifted a red-tattooed shoulder in a shrug. "It's been better, man. So...I'm Jacinto Lykoi, and you're Io's mate, I presume?" Keeping his voice relaxed and ears lowered submissively, the coy-mix continued. "Look, I know you know why I'm here. And I'm sorry for everything this has caused you. It was a mistake, yes. But seeing her...With them is one of the most wonderful things I can imagine. I hope we can get along?"

Sucking in a deep breath, the coyote knew that that was a right deed to accomplish. To attempt to clear things with the injured party, even when it was such a major event like this. Pumpkin gaze was moved to Io, a large grin spreading over his muzzle, kneeling down beside the reddish-furred hybrid. "How've you been? It's been a while, yeah? Um, pregnancy treating you alright? You know, once I get in all help you with whatever you need, Io." Reaching a friendly tan hand in her direction, Jac gently smoothed a thumb under her chin. He didn't see it as any threatening gesture in the way of upsetting either of them, but as a manner of trust in a way, or friendship in better words. "So, anything else we can work on? I'd really like to stay for a while."

Word Count → 547

Poor jac is a durrr

<style>
.lacinto {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZzI13.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#100000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; color:#998c82; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #000;}
.lacinto b {color:#732100; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lacinto p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.lacinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #732100; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.lacinto .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px;  text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread