{J} fell to the top of the clouds
Desired Profession Path: Itse:3 NPC's: Sinatrai Lykoi, Jacinto's 5 month old adopted son. Both of them arrived on foot 
[html]

The little creature perished with a sickening crunch of the tawny coy-mix's jaws, effortlessly pulling it upwards from the ground and off to the woods as the beast trotted away. The unfortunate vole would provide a hearty lunch later for his son and himself. His orange eyes didn't fail to catch every lingering sight, on four paws the lupus-formed hybrid felt freer, like he had a faint connection to his ancestors decades and decades ago. As his form silently slipped into the canopy of the trees, the tawny-furred canine lay down, dropping the rodent at his feet. Just the previous day the lone coyote had set up a camp to sleep, keeping his most cherished belongings with him. Just a couple feet away lay his precious instrument, the six-string guitar he had received from Leticia from what seemed like ages ago. He couldn't leave it behind, the idea was simply unspeakable. Standing and stretching, the Lykoi took some time to shift. Eyes closing and body relaxing, the lithe hybrid focused on his form of choice, pointedly ignoring the strange transformation and sounds of bones popping and rearranging themselves. It was simple, but strange in a way. What powers did the Luperci possess to be able to change form so easily? He had never seen a bear take another form, or a bird with that said. Nature had its ways however, and it seemed that this certain mystery would remain unsolved for time to come. After he accomplished that, he was sitting on the ground bare with two legs. Jacinto flexed his hands, opening and closing his palms. On the fur blanket, the sleek form of the younger coyote boy stretched out. A yawn came from his smaller maw. "Dad? What'd ya get?" Sina asked quietly, his intact ear flattening against his little skull. Jacinto shook his head and held out the vole, shrugging as if to say "it's small, but'll do." "You take the first ration, son." Jacinto say back, arms looping around his knees. It had been difficult to explain to the boy, to try and tell him the situation. But Sina had taken it rather well, a little disappointed that they had to leave. But other than that, all seemed well. Jacinto often thought about Omni, how hurt she had seemed when he had told he of his leaving. And taking Sina...What did he manage to leave her with?

Shaking his head, he watched politely as Sina tore away at the little rodent, leaving enough meat for the hungry coyote man after he had his share. From the traveling, the Lykoi man's legs often felt like tendrils of fire were crawling slowly up his limbs, but as much distance as they managed to cover, it seemed like enough. The fire he had started earlier was crackling to silence, losing its fuel and dying slowly. The pair had managed with it for a night of keeping warm, but it was known that it wouldn't last long. The russet hybrid kicked the soil and rocks over the flames, extinguishing the weak blaze as Sina finished his share. He picked the mangled rodent up in careful fingers, slowly picking away the meat and popping the pieces in his mouth, chewing quickly with his sharp teeth. The spaniard ate quickly, leaving almost nothing on the bones but the loose disgusting skin. "We better go." Sinatrai nodded, grumbling softly about the labor required to walk any longer. Jacinto had cracked at the last minute, right before he had left to gather Sina. And it had been a good choice indeed. An arm reached up over his head to grasp the pair of black jeans, pulling them on and retrieving the hunting bow and guitar. He had what they needed, it would work just perfectly.

They managed to walk far for a while, Cinto remembering the details he had been given from the hybrid-woman, and the mother of his children. The ruddy man had to get to AniWaya. This was just too important to miss. There seemed to be nothing but trees, seeming to be an endless trail of green and brown. Right now here musician really, really wished for some actual color. He could easily admit he missed Omni. But there had been some times when she had come back, failing to disguise the scent of other men on her, especially that time after she had been in heat. Jacinto Lykoi had a reason to distance himself. A valid testimony to add in, she had likely cheated more than he had.

For what seemed like hours, the two coyote males trekked on. Over hills and flatlands, with their legs burning. At almost the point of collapsing, the breathless hybrids neared what smelled like other canines. There was prominent borders, and the spark of hope re-arrived in the Lykoi's heart. Sinatrai wasn't doing so good though, his head hung low with his tail, and his legs looked on the verge of giving out under him. Being an empathetic creature, the tattooed man pulled the young child into his arms."Sinatrai, I think this is it. Io will give us a nice place to sleep, and it'll be all over. Don't you worry." The tired child placed his little head on the older man's shoulder, snuggling into his lithe body. He said nothing in reply, just flopped his tail softly against Jacinto's arm. Heart pounding in his chest, the coyote lifted his thin muzzle to the sky and called, hopefully to one of the Tribe. 

Word Count → 919

So, he did end up bringing his kid. Felt it was a little weird to leave an NPC with an NPC >.<

<style>
.lacinto {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZzI13.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#100000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; color:#998c82; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #000;}
.lacinto b {color:#732100; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lacinto p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.lacinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #732100; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.lacinto .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px;  text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

I think the warrior path is still locked, but I'll have to ask Marit XD 300+

Illness had plagued her these last few weeks, but never the less she'd soldiered through it. The hybrid wasn't one to give up easily, to give in easily. And so she didn't. It had been almost a month now, so Io was expecting Jacinto at the borders any time now. She'd informed Jaroslaw that the coyote had been offered an invite into their house, a statement that was later amened to my house by Io after a brief argument. Overall, the large wolf didn't seem to annoyed by all this, at least not openly. Though Io knew he was simmering slowly, despite hating children he sorely wanted them to be sired by him and not some foreign male. He kept his teeth tight though, because he knew better than to argue with Io, especially now.

Sure enough, one day a howl floated into the air above AniWaya. Typically coyote, the sounds of Jacinto. Rising from her seat on the floor (for she was sitting in Secui form) the hybrid spoke to her mate, who, due to her confinement to her four legged form, had been doing the work on her behalf and by her commands. 'Come on...' At first he remained at the horse's side, brushing it dutifully. But under the harsh stare of his mate he moved away, dropping the brush onto the nearby shelf and rushing off after the reddish hybrid.

They arrived at the borders swiftly, Io first and then Jaroslaw hanging back, slowly advancing as they spoke. 'Jacinto...' she greeted with a welcoming smile. 'And who is this?' Suddenly Jaroslaw appeared by the side of his mate, standing over seven foot, stocky with gruffness as a aura. 'I trust your journey hasn't been too tiring, mój przyjaciel...' Jaroslaw commented, looking downwards to regard the male and his child. Not a blood child. The grey wolf almost snarled at the sight of it.

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

The hybrid had often wondered about what settling in would turn out to be, curious of the differences and complications. Jac knew very well of Io's mate, having never met the man before, the musician often worried of the reaction he would receive. After all, he had managed to knock up a woman not of his belonging, there was bound to be some sort of unpleasantness. Gently and reassuringly stroking the small jackalote's back, Jacinto quietly waited for an answer to his call.

And an answer came soon enough. Ok four legs strode in the mother of his children, following in tail was a grey-toned man. Automatically the Lykoi assumed it was her mate. Swallowing nervously, noting that the man showed much more strength and power in his stature, Jacinto clutched Sina closer to his body. But his aura seemed to relax as Io greeted him, his fluffy dark tail swishing to and fro in reply. "Io!" He forgot her mate was there and beamed welcomingly, orange eyes lighting up. It was great to see such a familiar face after the journey, and to actually be assured that he would soon be stepping upon safe territory where rest was an option. Sinatrai lifted his head as they spoke, taking in the other woman. To the puppy, she seemed friendly enough. Possibly a good friend of his father's. Jacinto didn't fail to introduce the little jackal-child. "Ah, this is Sinatrai, my son. I couldn't leave him in the clan. I'm sure that Omni isn't able to care for him at this time." He smiled gently, a little unnerved by the appearance of the grey wolf. It must've been hard for the man. To see the reason for his mate's pregnancy. Nothing but a scrawny coyote, capable of such things as the evidence Io was carrying. But other than that, it was obvious who the dominant one of the pair was. Not the burly grey one by any means. As Io's mate spoke, Jacinto lifted a red-tattooed shoulder in a shrug. "It's been better, man. So...I'm Jacinto Lykoi, and you're Io's mate, I presume?" Keeping his voice relaxed and ears lowered submissively, the coy-mix continued. "Look, I know you know why I'm here. And I'm sorry for everything this has caused you. It was a mistake, yes. But seeing her...With them is one of the most wonderful things I can imagine. I hope we can get along?"

Sucking in a deep breath, the coyote knew that that was a right deed to accomplish. To attempt to clear things with the injured party, even when it was such a major event like this. Pumpkin gaze was moved to Io, a large grin spreading over his muzzle, kneeling down beside the reddish-furred hybrid. "How've you been? It's been a while, yeah? Um, pregnancy treating you alright? You know, once I get in all help you with whatever you need, Io." Reaching a friendly tan hand in her direction, Jac gently smoothed a thumb under her chin. He didn't see it as any threatening gesture in the way of upsetting either of them, but as a manner of trust in a way, or friendship in better words. "So, anything else we can work on? I'd really like to stay for a while."

Word Count → 547

Poor jac is a durrr

<style>
.lacinto {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZzI13.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#100000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; color:#998c82; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #000;}
.lacinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #732100; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.lacinto .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px;  text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000

oh so much fail ;-;

Jaroslaw's eyes regarded the scrawny coyote's with nothing more than neutral disinterest. But Io happily trotted over. Unlike her mate, who held a mild grimace at the sight of the hybrid child, Io beamed at the small creature. 'Well, he is more than welcome also'. She obviously she knew that her mate would disagree, but she was the ruling one of the pair and she wouldn't give in. After all, she wasn't afraid of the large wolf. As Jacinto regarded Jaroslaw, the bulky grey male nodded at him, answering gruffly, 'Jaroslaw...' He listened patiently to what Jacinto had to say. The submissiveness shown by the weaker male pleased him, but his lips were sealed into a tight expression of passivity. 'Not you fault...' he mumbled, thickly accented. His gaze flickered down to Io. In honesty, he didn't blame either of them. Who couldn't resist Io? And Io was a whore by nature, she could hardly help it.

Io moved forward and met Jac on the floor, lapping at his cheek gently and nuzzling him with her snout. 'I have been fine,' the hybrid said, her own foreign tone matching her mate's, but softer, friendlier. Though it was obvious it had a sharp edge to it, made even sharper by the language different. 'Well, ill. But that was to be expected of course...' And Jaroslaw had been the one to deal with it. Poor man had gotten the worst deal. She smiled at his promise of help, 'First of all, I will need to accept you so...' Io smiled, 'Your skills? And prefered profession?'

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Fire-eyed and smiling in the presence of Io, Jacinto's tail swished from side to side as she gave a word welcome to Sinatrai, since it was most definitely unexpected of him to bring his child. At first it sounded like the boy would remain in Inferni, but since the split Jacinto thought that it would be better to take the puppy along. His ears flattened in a silent acknowledgement, mouthing the words "Thanks." He set Sinatrai down by his feet, and immediately the torn child remained by his toes. It must've been terrible to be ripped from the clan and his mother, but the tawny coyote had lost a lot to get a lot. His mate, and his home for a while. But abandoning Io...Would be abandoning his kids.

The Lykoi nodded solemnly at the green-eyed wolf as he spoke up about the ordeal, but he knew it had been a thing of both the faults. Jacinto had jumped and Io had caught him. Perhaps it was a thing of equal participation. "Well...I guess it's good to meet you?" Jac spoke quietly, awkwardly in the light of the taller man. Sinatrai yawned quietly and placed a paw against the lanky coyote's foot, a silent reminder to get things fixed. The boy had lost his mother to something, and so far he couldn't see the reason in Io for the split. The foreign woman was gentle to him, a good thing to see.

Jac stood quietly, wondering what other information he could offer to the reddish hybrid, so many changes had his head spinning, guilt twisting inside his gut and spewing confusion all over his mind. His ears twitched at the mention of skills, glancing down to humbly present them to her. "I uh, I was a hunter back in Inferni for a while, and then I was a border scout. I feel--I was skilled in those things I guess."

Word Count → 547

:C I suck, sorry for the wait + shortness  

<style>
[/html]
[html]
think we're pretty much done here?

Grey ears flickered as the wolf looked down upon the scrawny hybrid. While he felt no competition with this male, because Io was already his, he was rustled slightly by th fact tat she'd lain with him. He was small, but perhaps it was his so called royal blood of Inferni that swayed Io. She herself was of strong blood back home, while Jaroslaw himself was merely a commoner, with a reputation that gave him note at least. But perhaps unlike the pair before him, he was of no worthy blood. There may as well have been water in his veins. But he shook his head again, 'Why wouldn't it be?' and offered a dull smile, his eyes focussed solidly for a moment before he added onto his words. 'I'll go ahead and start a fire, put some meat on'. Eyes flashed down to Io and then back up to the Infernian. Or ex Infernian. 'Don't let her go too fast. She'll do herself some damage if she's not careful'. And with tat, he left, Io scowling after him.

Io listened quietly to Jacinto's words, nodding every so often before smiling and speaking. 'Well. Both are useful skills with tiers dedicated to them. You are welcome to choose between them now, or join us with the rank of Itse until you find yourself more settled? Welcome to AniWaya!' Her words were simple, but welcoming. She did not want to go on questioning the male, because he was clearly tired and so was his son. 'I will take you back to my home, as Jaroslaw said, food will be on offer'.

<style type="text/css">
.ioleave b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #c7ad8d; }
.ioleave p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ioleave {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#10293d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 079ccc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74644e; padding: 3px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#609aae; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Hi, I am Marit and I just butted in here with a message because I'm totally rude and stuff.
[html]
<style>.awinfo a { font-weight: bold; }</style>
Welcome to AniWaya!

Hooray! Check out all of this fun stuff:

• Have a look at the Aniwaya Territories for interesting areas to explore.
  • Completing tasks in the season game offer collectibles, tables, avatars, icons, art and titles. Have a look!
  • You can collect points from your posts and trade them for various prizes, including art.
  • Remember to look into AniWaya's culture and laws!
  • Do you have a horse? Add it to the official stables overview, here.
  • Do you have a spirit guide already? Add it to our current listings, here.

Need help? Confused about AniWaya stuff? Don't hesitate to PM your questions to the AniWaya account, and we'll reply as soon as possible. If you need posting tables, avatars or sigs, you can request code and graphics in the talents subforum. If you're feeling lost or confused about the game, don't hesitate to post a question in the Questions and Help forum!

[/html]