{J} fell to the top of the clouds
[html]

Fire-eyed and smiling in the presence of Io, Jacinto's tail swished from side to side as she gave a word welcome to Sinatrai, since it was most definitely unexpected of him to bring his child. At first it sounded like the boy would remain in Inferni, but since the split Jacinto thought that it would be better to take the puppy along. His ears flattened in a silent acknowledgement, mouthing the words "Thanks." He set Sinatrai down by his feet, and immediately the torn child remained by his toes. It must've been terrible to be ripped from the clan and his mother, but the tawny coyote had lost a lot to get a lot. His mate, and his home for a while. But abandoning Io...Would be abandoning his kids.

The Lykoi nodded solemnly at the green-eyed wolf as he spoke up about the ordeal, but he knew it had been a thing of both the faults. Jacinto had jumped and Io had caught him. Perhaps it was a thing of equal participation. "Well...I guess it's good to meet you?" Jac spoke quietly, awkwardly in the light of the taller man. Sinatrai yawned quietly and placed a paw against the lanky coyote's foot, a silent reminder to get things fixed. The boy had lost his mother to something, and so far he couldn't see the reason in Io for the split. The foreign woman was gentle to him, a good thing to see.

Jac stood quietly, wondering what other information he could offer to the reddish hybrid, so many changes had his head spinning, guilt twisting inside his gut and spewing confusion all over his mind. His ears twitched at the mention of skills, glancing down to humbly present them to her. "I uh, I was a hunter back in Inferni for a while, and then I was a border scout. I feel--I was skilled in those things I guess."

Word Count → 547

:C I suck, sorry for the wait + shortness  

<style>
.lacinto {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZzI13.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#100000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; color:#998c82; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #000;}
.lacinto b {color:#732100; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lacinto p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.lacinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #732100; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.lacinto .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px;  text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread