I can't do this alone
[html]

Alder was a patient creature but did not need to wait for the woman to turn and notice him. She startled a bit, but spoke quickly and so the Courtier did not think he spooked her too much. She questioned him just as she gave her greeting. Alder looked from her unusual gaze back to the dark horse. He was similar in pattern as Hawthorn, but Alder could see the difference in their energies easily. I do. he spoke in response. He took a few steps back towards ‘Thorn and took up the rope that he always attached to the stallion’s saddle. It was a good long coil of strong rope, a necessity for his position in the pack and a prized possession.

Alder. The tall male returned, a meek smile given behind his name. He looked out to the pasture, watching the horse as it moved. Their presence was likely agitating him, as well as Hawthorns; stallions did not always get alone with one another. The woman spoke low-speech, such was obvious in the way she was with his own horse. Perhaps that would help in the rescuing of the enclosed horse.

She questioned him again, and Alder could tell that she was a bit eager to work get the horse out of the fenced area safely. Sure I can. He replied softly with a nodded, and stepped up to the fence. Blue eyes looked out to the horse again, fingers working the rope into a lasso. He does not look happy, we’ll have to be careful. Has he charged at you? He questioned thoughtfully as he went to the gate, carefully. He watched the horse out of the corner of his eye, moved slowly and with a loose tone in his posture.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread