I can't do this alone
[html]

Ooc.

The stallion continued to rampage around the far end of the field, not coming near either of the wolves or the other horse. He continued to run as far away from them as possible, stopping here and there to catch his breath and eye the two at the opposite end of his ‘cage’. He snorted loudly, swishing his tail behind him. Axelle’s eyes continued to follow it, but she made no efforts to attempt to capture it anymore. She figured Alder would know what to do, and she would leave him up to it. His question confused her a bit; maybe because it threw her off guard. ”Charged? No, not yet anyway.” She smiled awkwardly at him, ”I haven’t been able to get that close to him.” The Marbas was good at fighting, not wrangling. If she needed to fight off the horse, maybe then she would be a little more sufficient in her task.

Axelle eyed the rope in his hands watching how he knotted it, or tied it, into a loop that seemed would fit around the large horse’s neck. She backed away to let the man enter the enclosure and her head followed him as she watched what he would do next. ”Do you need me to do anything?” He would catch the horse for her, but she didn’t know how to be helpful. She sure didn’t want to be useless, and she wished there was something she knew how to do in a time like this. Something that would help, preferably.

Word Count → 254

Points → 0

<style>
.axelle-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.axelle-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-t98 b {color:#1C1712; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.axelle-t98 {background-color:#D7C0AD; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#53483E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread