I can't do this alone
[html]

WC:271 | Pts: 0 – Ooc.

The rope still hung loosely around the horse’s neck, and Axelle figured she would lead him home with that. She stood back and looked the horse over. Everything about him looked fine except for the fact that he was a little bit skinny and that there might have been an infection growing in his mouth. "Of course. As soon as we get back to Anathema." She would have to take him to a more experienced healer back in the pack lands. She was sure there had to be one around somewhere…

Axelle turned back to Alder and smiled at him. Then she stepped away from the horse and faced him. ”Is there anything I can do for you? To return the favor, I mean.” She knew nothing was free, and she appreciated this wolf’s help. She wanted to let him know that if he was ever in need of something, that she would be there to help. She took the rope that hung off of the horse’s neck, and led him towards the gate and closer to Alder. The pair stopped just before him, and Axelle stood, waiting for an answer from the man.

She wouldn’t mind returning his favor. He helped her obtain a beautiful stallion, much like his own, and he would become a companion to her for a considerable amount of the rest of her life. All because Alder had the heart to reach out to her and help her catch him. The thought dawned on her… What would she name him? Her mind wandered as she stood before the man, and the stallion calmly standing beside her.

Code by Kitty; Photo by Msc-photodesign@flickr

<style>
.Axegraf .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Axegraf p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axegraf b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffc038; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axegraf {background-color:#121b24; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94999e; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2efmj2a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.Axegraf-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread