I can't do this alone
[html]

WC:179 | Pts: 0 – I PMed you Smile

Axelle stood before the man, and quickly agreed to his offer. ”Sure thing. No problem.” Then she turned to walk out of the enclosure, hearing him bid her luck behind her. She turned and smiled, and worked her way toward the gate. When she passed through, the shire gave Hawthorne an unhappy snort – as they were males and they had rivalries. Axelle tugged him harder along, not giving him enough time to start with the other. She bid Alder’s horse a farewell, also, in low-speech, and her own horse seemed to have come to some sort of realization.

Axelle didn’t plan on riding him home, having little riding experience herself, but she was the daring type. There wasn’t anything that she was unwilling to do, and so she hoisted herself upon the horse’s back when they were a good distance from the others. She sat there nicely, and even though her companion didn’t seem too happy with it, she cooed him with low speech and persuaded the gesture. He snorted in defeat, and the two raced toward their home.

Code by Kitty; Photo by Msc-photodesign@flickr

<style>
.Axegraf .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Axegraf p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axegraf b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffc038; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axegraf {background-color:#121b24; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94999e; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2efmj2a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.Axegraf-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread