Don't be afraid of the dark.
"Whoa!" Aethusa put up her hands. "Dude chill, My names Aethusa nice to meet you." She stuck out her hand. She could feel her grip tighten, she didn't want to be a major threat to this wolf. "I brought you some meat. I happened to stumble upon you, ya know, you shouldn't put down your guard even if your sleeping." She pointed out, her calm voice cracking. She ripped off a piece of flesh and handed it to the wolf. "What's your name?" She smiled, tearing her off a piece of meat and ate it. She set his piece of meat down in front of him. She chewed, it felt like forever since she had tasted the nice, fresh, juicy, and tender meat. She sighed. She looked down at her piece of meat and then glanced up at the wolf. Showed off her odd eye coloration. "Hey, I'm sorry if I startled you." She them stuffed the last bit of meat in her mouth and crossed her arms. Still chewing. She blinked slowly. Her ears twitching, nose sniffing. This was Aethusa's way of getting in the scent of this wolf. Yes, she had a strange way of doing things, but she would obey the other wolf's ways and respect them in any way possible. You would think was quite the solitary wolf, but she hated waking up to loneliness, and falling asleep to it as well.

Messages In This Thread