Don't be afraid of the dark.
The sudden commanding voice of the female surprised him but he guessed that was the right ti=one fir the situation. Lance then followed Aethusa under the pile of rocks."Lucky you spotted this, don't know if you've figured it out yet but i don't think I would be able to fight off a predator. You see i'm not a very good fighter. I've never had to and i hope I never have to" Lance then thought about having to fight something and having to be saved by a female."Maybe now is a good time to learn to fight." Then lance had a sudden idea."I know how i can pay you back!" He reached into his backpack and pulled out out a sharp arrowhead like rock. He then puled out a bundle of strong rope, and continued to go into the forest and brought back a straight stick that was about 3 1/2 foot long. He began to tinker with the objects until he produced a spear."Here take it.I may not know how to fight but i know a thing or two about weapons." Lance felt better knowing he could contribute. He then pulled out a small knife from his pack for himself.

"Hope we don't have to use these huh."

Messages In This Thread