before we were heroes
[html]ooc: private for zyn! sorry this took me so long to get up, love. also forgive whatever awkwardness - I'm getting used to him/I don't have much time! Also, I totally forgot the PW to his account D: Hence why I'm posting from Shandomly <3
  • He contrasted with the changing seasons - the shifting from blues and grays to greens and other pretty things was lovely enough, but a shimmering gold child like him belonged in the wondrous explosion of nature's one last breath. X'yro Exultare didn't know it yet, but he was a child of fall and the changing seasons. He was the one last defense the world had before the cold and dark plunge into winter; that was how he would see himself, in later years. A sort of quiet defender, standing against the perceived gloom.

For now, however, X'yro was a child, and unaware of the shifting of the seasons and what destiny might bring him, disguised as triumph and wrapped with mistakes. Instead, he was a bright blue-eyed boy with a devilish smile, knowing, and loving, nothing but his family. He trained when it was asked of him, and watched as his sister did too, and more. X'yrin was older, and that was the way of things - whether or not he would succumb to the seeds of jealousy that grew in his soul remained to be seen. The boy saw her, for now, as simply his sister; someone, when time permitted, to tumble around in the growing grass.

On this quiet morning, where there was a brief reprieve from work, that was what X'yro desired. Large, clumsy paws carried the shimmering golden boy over the deceptively large terrain, his childish voice calling for his inborn playmate. Rin! the boy squeaked, poking his wet nose underneath all sorts of things and coming up with interesting smells, but no sister. Rin, where are you?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread