Something is rotten in Denmark
[html]
c:
wordcount ► 341

The King of the Court came out of his home, hulking in his halfling form. Silvano felt a little out of place compared to the King, clothed in human material and standing tall on two legs. He gave a little bow of the head to the older man. "Greetings, Vigilante," he said to his superior. It was so strange to see a member with full dog blood in his veins. It was not a common sight with the Crimson Dreamers but he had always known that the Court encouraged the hybrids more than the Dreamers did. But then, it had been mostly family, hadn't it? Here it was a hodgepodge of different breeds and different families. It was a nice change to knowing everyone was related by blood or mateship.

A heavy sigh escaped the mottled man's lips as his face donned a rather solemn look. "I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you," he began, apologizing sincerely. He was not sure if this was an acceptable thing to do, especially since he was not sure how things were done in this Kingdom. With his mother, it had been easy since she knew he had the interest of their home in mind. Would Vigilante tell him it was not his place and send him on his way? Or was he going to accept his judgement and agree with the Sadira about the Dauphin's behavior and lack of common sense and decorum.

"It's.. I don't know how to say this, but..," he paused and looked at the King. "I know it's not my place to talk about my superiors. But it's serious and I think it's a problem you ought to know about." Silvano clasped his hands nervously, aware that he never would have been nervous with his mother, but this man was large and clearly an authority. "The Dauphin, his behavior is worrisome. I've seen the way he's been since we came here, and I don't know what's going."

Photo taken by Luana. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.silv_01 {padding:5px 0px 115px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TNRWU.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#f5fbf9; border: 1px solid #b8d7d3; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.silv_01 .inner {margin:0 15px; padding: 5px 4px 0px 4px;text-align:justify;}
.silv_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #51704f; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.silv_01 .ooc {text-align:left; color:#51704f; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.silv_01 .wc {color:#51704f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 10px 5px;}
.silv_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#1b5c28;}
.silv_01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1b5921;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread