Something is rotten in Denmark
[html]
for Vigilante, Silv is outside his home. Also was really distracted while posting lmao, sorry.
wordcount ► 355

He had been noticing a lot of things going wrong since he had joined the pack. Giselle and he had moved to the Court and expected things to be like they were at home. Vigilante was a strong leader, sure, and that matched his mind's visual of a leader, of a King. But the Dauphin.. That was an entirely different story. Silvano had watched the man stumble back into the Hotel one evening after spending lord knew how many hours outside, sitting, drinking, and drawing. Whatever the man was, it was not what he expected to see in his leader. That man was going through something, but it had not changed at all since he had been here. Usually, whenever the Sadira saw the redheaded Dauphin, he felt an upwelling of distaste and disgust. Granted, the man had been out of his sight lately and seemed to be doing his duty, one could only hope. But it was too much.

Silvano had had enough, for he had seen too much. He did not like what he saw and it made him worry. The Dauphin was no Anu, but she had so much more experience than this man. Who had decided for Strelein to be a leader? It was too much for him to bear. Giselle didn't know anything about his feelings about this, and he kept it to himself. He had said nothing to the Dauphin yet, though he had figured it was best to bypass the Dauphin and head for the King, himself.

The Sadira chose to look for the King at his home, knowing that Savina had often been near home, for the comfort. And he had children to watch, granted they were growing and needed support less and less as time went on. Silvano had nothing to offer the King other than his knowledge, and his frustrations. Other people had to know what was going, and the King had to notice the problems going on with the Dauphin. They had to be aware of the problems. "Vigilante?" called the young man, straightening as he walked around the King's home.

Photo taken by Luana. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.silv_01 {padding:5px 0px 115px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TNRWU.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#f5fbf9; border: 1px solid #b8d7d3; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.silv_01 .inner {margin:0 15px; padding: 5px 4px 0px 4px;text-align:justify;}
.silv_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #51704f; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.silv_01 .ooc {text-align:left; color:#51704f; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.silv_01 .wc {color:#51704f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 10px 5px;}
.silv_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#1b5c28;}
.silv_01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1b5921;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 306 ::

Being in the house near the hotel had proven much more informative than living in a house off in Lunenburg, certainly. The proximity had allowed him to witness much of the Dauphin's behavior, his falling from his mental seat. Though he had noticed, the King had yet to approach him about it. Perhaps it was cowardly of him to think that way, but he could not help but hope that this would pass, as everything else did. He did not want to have to discuss the flamboyant man's improper behavior any more than he expected Strelein did. This was not what he had pictured when he had asked the tailor to step into a leadership role.

Briefly, he wondered if it was not the leadership role that had done this to him in the first place. Though he knew little of the man's personal business, Vigilante had noticed that the man's mate had been gone for quite some time. It was likely that this factor played a part, though he would not broach the subject willingly yet. The loss of a mate was hard—he'd be devastated to lose Ayita—but it was no excuse for the binge drinking and the lax view of his responsibilities. Vigilante cared for Strelein, much the same way he cared for the other loyal members of his pack, and so he was hesitant to bring it to his attention.

Dark ears turned forward at the sound of his name being spoken outside, and the secui dog nudged the front door open, stepping out onto the porch. Silvano was there, and though he had not seen him or his mate much since they arrived, Vigilante assumed they had settled in nicely. "Hello, Silvano," he said, curious about the nature of this visit, unexpected as it was.

Vigilante by Nat; table code from the mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.vigirun-box {float:right;}
.vigirun{font-family:tahoma; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; margin:0px 25px; width:80%; text-align:left;}
.vigirun.words {font-size:20px; font-family:'Crushed'; text-align:center; line-height:20px; padding:10px 0px;}
.vigirun p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.vigirun p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.vigirun .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.vigirun p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.Vigirun b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:times; font-size:14px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
c:
wordcount ► 341

The King of the Court came out of his home, hulking in his halfling form. Silvano felt a little out of place compared to the King, clothed in human material and standing tall on two legs. He gave a little bow of the head to the older man. "Greetings, Vigilante," he said to his superior. It was so strange to see a member with full dog blood in his veins. It was not a common sight with the Crimson Dreamers but he had always known that the Court encouraged the hybrids more than the Dreamers did. But then, it had been mostly family, hadn't it? Here it was a hodgepodge of different breeds and different families. It was a nice change to knowing everyone was related by blood or mateship.

A heavy sigh escaped the mottled man's lips as his face donned a rather solemn look. "I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you," he began, apologizing sincerely. He was not sure if this was an acceptable thing to do, especially since he was not sure how things were done in this Kingdom. With his mother, it had been easy since she knew he had the interest of their home in mind. Would Vigilante tell him it was not his place and send him on his way? Or was he going to accept his judgement and agree with the Sadira about the Dauphin's behavior and lack of common sense and decorum.

"It's.. I don't know how to say this, but..," he paused and looked at the King. "I know it's not my place to talk about my superiors. But it's serious and I think it's a problem you ought to know about." Silvano clasped his hands nervously, aware that he never would have been nervous with his mother, but this man was large and clearly an authority. "The Dauphin, his behavior is worrisome. I've seen the way he's been since we came here, and I don't know what's going."

Photo taken by Luana. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.silv_01 {padding:5px 0px 115px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TNRWU.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#f5fbf9; border: 1px solid #b8d7d3; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.silv_01 .inner {margin:0 15px; padding: 5px 4px 0px 4px;text-align:justify;}
.silv_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #51704f; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.silv_01 .ooc {text-align:left; color:#51704f; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.silv_01 .wc {color:#51704f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 10px 5px;}
.silv_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#1b5c28;}
.silv_01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1b5921;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]