Angels lie to keep control
[html]

WC:579+ - OOC I don't mind the PP at all!Points - 5

As Axelle lay there, Kai smiled down to her as if urging her to stay put, as if she would struggle to be on her feet once more. But she seemed fairly content laying down once more. The males eyes angled to watch Rio as she carefully stepped it, seeming to be a little more at ease in the cleanest room in the place. At the females orders, Malakai nodded firmly to her instruction and did as he was told - a rare occurance in itself. Heading past Rio, he took the bucket and cloths she offered and headed out of the door, not caring what he stepped in. He was just as covered in blood as Axelle was, if not more so. Glancing left then right, he worked out the layout of the apartment and headed into the bathroom to fetch a pale of water. Finding that Rio had been right in her guess, Malakai bent and lowered the bucket into the water, filling it, before dropping the cloths in the water, too, letting the material fall into the bucket submerged, before hoisting it out once more.

Carrying the dripping bucket back through towards the bedroom, Kai glanced down at the remains of the attacker and smirked. There wasn't much recogizable of him left now, not after both he and Axelle had torn him open and devoured parts of his meat. Heading through to the bedroom once more, he saw Rio applying some sort of ointment to her wounds to help them heal, presumably. He set the water on the floor and cloths down on the side table before moving at once to Axelle's side, his fingertips playing through her hair, more to comfort him than her. He glanced to Rio as he was handed a wet cloth and did as he was told once more, beginning to rub down his mate slowly and carefully, careful to avoid the wounds or coverings. However, glancing to Rio briefly to make sure she wasn't watching him, Kai's eyes moved to find Axelle, offering her a mischevious smirk, wiggling his eyebrows a little suggestively as if to let her know that if it were up to him, he would be the one giving her a bath, and it would be a lot more fun that this was. He would happily lap her clean. His tongue flicked out briefly to lick his muzzle, hiding his grin from Rio, before returning his concentration to the task at hand.

"Rio, thank you for coming to do this, to make sure she's alright. I paniced when I saw all the blood and stuff, and she seemed so weak... Your name came to mind. I'm so glad you were in the area. I owe you one. A big one." Kai offered a brief nod to her, this time more of submission - the Angela's daughter had done him a huge favour, and he wouldn't forget it. The favour would be returned one day, she need only call on him when she needed him for anything. His gaze swept over Axelle, glad that having a decent meal in her belly gave her a little extra energy. "She hasn't been mine for very long, but I would be lost without her now." It was true - however, in such a short space of time, Kai had fallen for the two-toned female. She was his, and he wouldn't be without her now. He had such plans for them both.

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread