Manly Men
[html]
Word Count ::

No problem <3 And he's a babbler, just a heads up xP

The man seemed less uptight as he

approached the Callow hybrid, although as Jiva neared the scent of New Dawn came to Alister; a bitter

recollection. But, seeing the sway in the other’s tail eased him somewhat, and his similarly doggish tail began a

slow sway of its own. Nonetheless, he was wary, ready to hitch up his shield of sarcasm at a moment’s notice; an

action as reflexive as if he were readying his true shield. It rested against his back, thudding dully as he walked up

to the husky wolf. He seemed cordial enough and, bending in his usual bow of greeting chuckled, “Sir?”

good-naturedly, rising to his full height. “Never been called that before, but I’m grateful. It‘s quite a step up

from say, 'mutt‘ or ‘mongrel,’ decidedly better than ‘bastard,’
As an aside “ --a

classic that one, let me tell you.”
He sighed lightly and shook his head, a boyish grin crossing his brown muzzle.

“I like it.” He lowered himself to be at a better height for the lupus fellow, and extended his hand.

“A pleasure to meet you Jiva Takekuro, I am Alister Callow. ” At his other question Alister straightened

again, cupping his chin in mock contemplation. “I could use many things, but as I hear it your pack is in

crisis…”
He paused, tapping his nose, knowingly, to help explain how he knew of his pack. His meeting with

Fayne had been just some couple hours previous, afterall. “…at least that’s what your pack-mate would

have me believe…Fayne, I think her name was. What she’d probably have you believe is that I’m a

tiresome fool, who had the misfortune to wander too dangerously close to your pack’s borders.”
His

tone was not at all unpleasant, if just a touch bitter. He could understand her suspicion, but that hadn’t made it

easier to stomach, especially in regards to his background. “Don’t mind me, I’ve just had an interesting

couple of days.”

“Anyway, what I was trying to say, before I side-tracked myself, was that I figured you could probably use

more help than I.”
He noticed Jiva’s curious gaze, watching as the male’s bi-colored eyes scanned over his

sword and shield as he, himself, noted the sheath around Jiva’s leg. He perked his ears and mirrored Jiva‘s

expression as he asked. “…you any good with that?” His nose indicated the knife.

Photo courtesy of Temari 09

<style>
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#001e5d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 {background-color:#4e879e; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url("http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8987/alistercallow.png"); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:272px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread