Manly Men
[html]

Word Count :: So sorry for the wait, been working and then came down with a cold >.<

The hybrid's ears fell. "I'm so sorry. If I had known. I never meant..." He sighed and put a hand on his brow. Oh, that's just perfect, why don't you just kick him in the head? He thought bitterly to himself. But how could he have known? He'd only just met the lad, and he hadn't been in Nova Scotia for very long. "If there's anything I can do... I'd be happy to help." He'd offered once before, but once more wouldn't hurt, would it? He nodded at the mention of Amy. Taking in the information, of which there was little and less. "I shouldn't ask...but what has she done? Forgive me if I seem too familiar."

Alister's tail wagged a little to see the stranger smile, at least he'd done something right. It pleased him more to see the young man following his instructions. He ran his hand along Jiva's blade, nodding when it was at the proper angle. "Good, now you know how to hold it, you need to know where to strike." He sheathed his dagger and stood to his full height. "Now of course, the obvious target is the throat, and it's the easiest, sure, but there are other areas you should watch for. Like..." He placed his hand approximately where his kidney would be. "Here. A bit more difficult, but if you're successful it'll be well worth it." He placed his hand on his chin a moment. "A knife is small, small enough to slide through someone's ribs. Other than that...there's under the arm. That's all if you intend to kill. A messy business, and entirely unpleasant. Really, I wouldn't recommend it." He still had nightmares. "If you don't intend to kill them, then it's much, much simpler. Bleed them enough and they'll not try you again." He shrugged lightly. Really he was out of his element. This form of combat was left to rogues and vagrants. But if it helped the lad, or his pack Alister was willing to make an exception. He doubted New Dawn had an armory at their disposal. Did they even dwell in human shelters? He really wasn't quite sure. "Any, uh...questions?" He inquired, gazing curiously at the husky wolf.

Photo courtesy of Temari 09

<style>
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#001e5d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 {background-color:#4e879e; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8987 ... callow.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:272px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread