Manly Men
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Sorry for the wait, was trying to figure how to play this out. I will say this again, youtube= God, lol-- Hope the PP is okay >.< And we can wrap this up in a couple, enough that Jiva can give it a go, and then they can go their separate ways, work for you?

The man's brows furrowed a moment before he quickly sheathed his blade. "You know, what? I'll just show you to disarm. We can do the more advanced stuff later." Thinking it over, the lad didn't have his martial training. Disarming while attacking was tricky, even for him, and may have been overwhelming to the red wolfdog. So he adjusted himself, arms out before him. He quirked a brow as Jiva shakily advanced, but shook his head with a bit of a grin. Some men just weren't cut out for combat, but Alister, he enjoyed this- the discipline, the constant drilling, all the various techniques. He didn't want to deter him, but he'd been expecting a little more...

For this demonstration he thought it best to keep it simple. The knife wobbled as it came towards him, but Alister was determined that Jiva get a proper lesson, and his hand darted quickly out, hand wrapping around his wrist, fingers clutching the pad of his handpaw. He twisted his arm, his thumb coming around to the flat part of the blade, and gave it a hard shake (not hard enough to hurt the man), but enough to force the weapon out of his hand to go tumbling on the ground. "Now, you could try snatching the blade as well, but that gets a bit difficult. So for now we'll just stick to the basics." He bent down to pick up the knife, promptly handing it back to him. "Alright, come at me again...This time I'll go slow, and then you can try disarming me." He readied himself once more, though his stance slackened.

Photo courtesy of Temari 09

<style>
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#001e5d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 {background-color:#4e879e; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8987 ... callow.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:272px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread