Manly Men
[html]

Word Count :: 000 You're in love with me Shaw, just admit it. lol xP And I totally had a reply all typed up days ago, but accidentally closed my window >.<

Alister didn't retaliate as the man's hand closed around his wrist, he looked down at it, ensuring that the grip was correct. It was good for a first try, but there was something missing. He watched as Jiva paused, quirking a brow at him. "You think so, huh?" A bit of a grin worked its way across his brown muzzle. "You need to twist my arm backwards, first- to force the knife out of my hand. Do that and you'll significantly weaken my grip, and when you shake, if you do so quickly, it'll fall to the ground." He made sure Jiva was with him before adding, "now, try again...And don't worry about hurting me, I've..uh, had worse." The man was so tentative the Callow hybrid doubted he would harm him even by accident. Jiva was fortunate to have run into Alister, he knew quite a bit about combat, several forms of it, in fact, and he was kind and helpful by nature, sarcasm aside. Alister's teachers hadn't been half as friendly, leaving him battered and bruised by the end of each day. Serious harm was never done, but he rarely went to sleep without some soreness in his limbs. Alister prepared himself once more, watching Jiva closely. "You have the grip right, just remember to twist my arm back, before you shake. And be quick about it." He encouraged.

Photo courtesy of Temari 09

<style>
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#001e5d; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 {background-color:#4e879e; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8987 ... callow.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:272px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread