[M] Seven buckets of tears are enough
[html]
WC: 243 OOC: Well i pay you back with a crappy post!!!

He acknowledged her for a bit and then gave her a nod turning back to what he was doing. Eclipse pulled the horse close, but dropped the reigns, though she wanted to keep them in her hands because she was so very nervous. She forced it out of her hands as calmly as she could and went to sit next to him. His comment made her smile absently and the horse’s return was a loud snort as she moved off to eat. Eclipse didn’t keep a bridle on the animal, but a halter as the woman could tell the horse was better “Thank you and I think she agrees as well. Um I am Eclipse.” She said, though normally giving out her last name her mind wasn’t exactly on her name it was on the scent of the male and her eyes were on the ground that was before her.

She was new to this situation. Where she was utterly attractive to a total stranger, if she wasn’t under control of herself, she might be attacked for running at him with no real thoughts of what she wanted to do with him. Though her instincts were to change and flaunt herself, she was sure that her body even in optime could do better than that. She looked at the items and tilted her head questioningly.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread