[M] Seven buckets of tears are enough
[html]
(000) OOC: lol yeah good idea, if you need me to change anything let me know ^^

Eclipse’s mind was not on how she was seducing a man she didn’t know... if it were she would be hating herself at this moment and pushing away, as it were the moment she was in, made her want him more, and made her believe he was the man she wanted to be with, and doing what needed to be done was what was needed right here and now. Excitement ran through her body as he reciprocated her touches with his own, feeling her fur rise as his own fingers trailed along her sides and hips, furthering her excitement and need.

She now pressed herself against him, no hopes or wishes on her mind, only needs and nows. She wanted him as much as it seemed he wanted her and she could tell, nothing could break these thoughts. It was as though she knew the man she had flung herself on top of and wanted to show him the passion she could share. Her arms moved from his neck as her hands explored his shoulders and arms and rubbed at them with increased curiosity. He worked with his arms it was obvious from the muscle underneath the fur and skin, it felt nice to her touch.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread