[M] Seven buckets of tears are enough
[html]

Slight powerplay -- let me know if I need to change anything

THE MOON IS FULL AGAIN

It would have been easiest to lose himself in this simple moment of building physical pleasure. But – something was very wrong, and somehow, this passive part of his consciousness allowed this no longer. With his eyes closed, he could imagine the young female in his lap very differently. Her hair would turn hay blonde and her eyes would turn into flourished green. But the smell remained wrong – very much so, and as the ebony D’Angelo opened his eyes, it was a mere stranger trailing her fingers across his body. He could imagine his litter sister all he wanted, but it wouldn’t make it real.

With this sudden (though quite delayed) realization, he completely shut off – disgusted with himself as well as this wench. Who the fuck was this stranger that just came here and expected him to do as she pleased. His body had frozen for only a moment as he reached for his conclusion, and now, with a sudden shove, he pushed the attractive girl off his lap. His veins were still afire with the lust he felt, but it was not for her. He burned for someone else, not for this stranger that he barely knew the name of. Fingers that moments before had caressed her waist now curled into magnified fists that wished to harm.

Get away from me! the man shouted, his voice cracking like vicious thunder as he rose in one angry motion. Lips curled to give way for ivory fangs in vibrant contrast to the darkness of fur and skin. Within his eyes, a dark gray storm approached.

Table by kiki

<style>
.pandemic-moon {width:75%;max-width:700px;min-width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.1px;word-spacing:1px;margin-top:3px;}
.pandemic-moon .ooc {font-size:11px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;line-height:14px;}
.pandemic-moon .quote {font-family: 'Corben', serif;float:right;font-size:25px;line-height:30px;padding:0px 5px 0px 5px;text-shadow:0px 0px 20px #000000;color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:900;}
.pandemic-moon p {text-indent:30px;padding:0px 5px 5px 5px;}
.pandemic-moon b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread