[M] Seven buckets of tears are enough
[html]
(217) OOC: Oh noes!! It was fine, and we can end this with your post or mine, whichever you want Big Grin

Things were getting better and better for the young inexperienced woman, until she felt the black man’s muscles tense up but she didn’t have the time to figure out or to do anything for she was pushed right off him and onto the ground and not any too kindly. That was when Eclipse woke up. What was she doing? How had she come to be over the man, moving her body on his so tenderly as though she knew him? She was suddenly scared of herself, and his words made her scramble up. Her ears back and tail tucked and face feeling hot with both the lust and embarrassment she felt now that she had her own head on straight.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t... But she had no words. Her heartbeat went faster than she thought ever possible as she stared at the stranger disgusted with her. She was now disgusted with herself and she ran. Hurried to her horse hopped on Grace and slapped her into a gallop tears of embarrassment in her eyes. How could she do something like that? She though, her heart speeding with the horse away from the man she nearly seduced, feeling sick that she could not run away from herself either.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread