in this world - my heart is cold.
[html]The woman had been exiled. It stung, but she deserved it. The slave didn't deserve what she had done to him, her rage had left him mangled on the floor - severely injured. She had taken her exile with grace and left with her head held high, though had concealed her scent with her own mixture. Who knew if she had made an enemy, but she knew the inner workings of her old pack and did not wish to be hunted down and exterminated. Salvia was a horrible thing, simply another puppet for the thistle king. Eris might have faltered but someday, somewhere, Salvia would do the same. Though she might think it, she was not god. Alessandra lifted a bleach lip, a sharp huff leaving her chalked muzzle. In an annoyed manner her tail flicked out behind her, but her head dropped at her thoughts drifted back to Reykr. The male had left an imprint on her, and she was sure she would miss him. Well, she already did. His soft corn eyes would no longer catch hers, and she doubted she would see him again. Maximilian trailed behind her silently, leading Valhalla. He wasn't sure what was in store for the two of them, but he was glad to have left that damned pack. It was too dark for his midnight blossom, whether she wanted to admit it or not. Her heart had grown considerably lighter since she had met Reykr, and she had changed.

He watched her soft steps, mis-matched eyes trained on her long leather cloak that trailed in the summer grasses. He wanted to protect her, to hold her and let her know everything was okay. Max wasn't stupid, he had known from the start sooner or later he would be freed of slavery, he hadn't really felt like a slave in the first place. Alessandra was everything to him, and so he did what he was bid to please her. All he had ever wanted to do was please her. A light sigh left his muzzle and he quickened his step, Valhalla nickering with the increased speed. " My lady.. Where shall we go? " He asked, words soft. Alessandra paused, back still turned to him as her icy blue eyes considered his question. Minutes passed as they stilled, Valhalla being the only movement as he flicked flies away with his tail. " I'm not sure, Max. Where ever calls us, I guess. " She turned and smiled at him uncertainly before turning back, her stark white hair hanging lazily to her waist. The bleached woman strode forward, intent on wiping the entire incident from her mind. She needed a distraction. [/html]

Messages In This Thread