in this world - my heart is cold.
[html]

They were not alone, it would seem. The scent of deer blood, wolf and horse was apparent in the area and Less realized that they must have stumbled on a loners camp, and her a fire started in her belly. A yearning took place in her heart, the dark tendrils crawling forth to take hold. She wanted to be the face that others feared in the night, the last thing that they would see before the journey was made underground. It seemed to not matter how much hate she held in her little coyote heart, her actions could not follow through. Oh and how much she had to hate. She hated her little sister and her father. To this day she wore his skull, long black ears poking out the back of it. It had been shaved and modified, and though it looked much too large on her head it was still fearsome. The black pelted loner had spent many nights alone save for her horse and slave, and she was used to the fact that the skull drove others off. That was the purpose right? So she could be alone, to save herself from any attachments? Deep down, she was afraid. What might have happened if a male she bedded turned out to be like her father? If there was an attachment, would she be able to rise up and defend herself? Females were much too weak, well, the ones she had met. Not any had been quite on her level.

Soon a face came to claim the scent that floated around, and Alessandra found herself looking through the skulls eyes at the sandy coated girl. Pretty. She thought idly, eyes flicking to the large black horse behind her. It seemed familiar, almost. Valhalla took notice straight away and pranced about, jerking his large head to try and loosen the reins from Max's grip. The hulk of a white wolf yanked on them once and huffed a warning to the horse, his eyes flashing at the disobedience. Valhalla looked at Less and Max wildly, snorting and neighing loudly. He recognized this horse, and his hot stallions blood was bubbling at the sight of another fertile male. Alessandra turned sharply back and snarled at the horse and he stopped almost instantaneously. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled underneath the bone covering her face. " Sorry about that, little one. It seems Valhalla recognizes your horse, are you traveling alone? I think I remember those big brown eyes as well, though I can't recall from where. " The scent rolling off of her spoke of another female, and this was also familiar. Whether the youth would choose to divulge such information to the skull woman was another matter entirely, most stayed away from and did not trust the bleached coyote.

Max lingered behind the two, not saying much and remaining stoic. This little sandy girl was no threat to either of them, but he was uncomfortable seeing her struggle. Clearing his throat, the monstrous male stepped forward. He easily towered over the two females and was quite intimidating. " Would you like me to help you? " He asked quietly, the deep baritone of his voice matching his sheer size. Paws the size of dinner plates gestured to the deer on the stallions back, and he smiled gently at her. It was a strange sight, seeing such a large male bend under the command of the much smaller, strange female but such was the way of the womans world.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread