in this world - my heart is cold.
The skull the woman wore was interesting in Anna’s young eyes. Her and Thana had collected maybe four or five skulls from their victims but they hadn’t ever worn them. Anna wondered why the dark woman wore it but thought it best not to ask. The young girl looked up at the woman as she spoke, confused as to how she knew Abbadon. I suppose that’s why Abbadon is acting up too. And no, I’m not alone. My mama was setting up camp while I got lunch. She didn’t recognize the woman’s scent at all so if she met Thana, it would have had to be before Anna was given to her.

Her ears flattened against her head and her tail tucked between her legs as she lowered herself down when the male moved closer. He was just so big, not as big as mama but still much bigger than Anna. The poor girl was still terrified of most males, having been beaten daily before she came under Thana’s care. I..I don’t re..really need h..help but we have l..lots of food. We c..can share. She was still extreamly nervous about the man, but since Abbadon knew the other horse, Thana probably knew the woman. If her mother didn’t know either of them, she would probably enjoy having another victim. Lifting her head again, Anna let out a howl, alerting her mother that there were two more joining them. Thana was a little confused but thought nothing of it. Anna was quickly becoming a successful assassin and would be able to handle herself if anyone tried to harm her. Thana would still be furious if anyone dared try, but at least she knew her adopted daughter would be safe if she wasn’t around. Anna listened patiently until she heard a responding howl from Thana. Mama said it’s ok for you to come. Camp is this way.

Messages In This Thread