in this world - my heart is cold.
[html]

Alessandra and Maximilian watched curiously as the young female eyed them, and Less was pleasantly surprised that she wasn't frightened. She recalled clearly how the blonde boy dog and his stupid coyote friend had been scared, they would pay dearly one day for their stupidity. Both nodded politely as they were accepted for dinner, though they hadn't intended on staying for food. Maximilian tightened his hold on Valhalla and clucked his tongue, urging the large Friesian forward. Valhalla snorted in protest but with a stern glare for Lessa he stepped forward and followed the hulking wolf without another sound. " So, how do you like being a loner? " Alessandra asked idly as they followed the sandy colored wolf, arms remaining folded within her inky cloak. Max and her had left Salsola and with that the protection and secrecy of pack life but it was no matter, the two had been loners before. Both of them were more then capable of defending themselves and finding food and whatnot, but she wondered how the young girl and her mother had fared thus far.

Her icy blue eyes found the large dear on the other stallions back and she smiled within her skull, clearly they were doing well for themselves if such a young girl could take down that large of an animal by herself. Pups and young luperci were the only thing that could really melt her heart, and she supposed this was her big weakness. Maybe it wasn't so bad, considering the past she had come from. Perhaps that is why she loved young things so, her own experience had made her sympathize more. The trio made their way down to the young girls camp and Alessandra was pleasantly surprised at who was there, and she removed her skull quickly and smiled wide at the other, older female. " Thana! " She exclaimed, grinning toothily at the shadow colored wolf. " I'm not sure if you remember me, we ran into eachother a couple of months ago.. How are you doing? " Lessa asked sweetly, her tail swaying behind her underneath the fabric of her cloak.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread