Four Separate Journeys
[html]

Athena

The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

OOC Text:

Athena was surprised when the young pup jumped out in front of them. He was small but he had enough personality for two wolves. The pup intrigued her and she wondered why he was all alone. Regardless, Athena was delighted to meet this young wolf and she wanted to play. He was also very funny and she laughed at his comments about her bear mother. Dis is my Bear momma, she’s not a wolf do. Nanuak also smiled at the young wolf. Why hello there, what is your name and what are you doing out here by yourself? Are you lost, young one? Athena looked up at Nanuak and looked at her intently. Nanuak looked like she was uncertain of something and Athena guessed that she was thinking the same thing she was when they first met Alastar. This was proven when Nanuak spoke up again, Where is your pack?

Athena glanced at her travel companion, the black and white wolf was anxious to find their cave and the mention of it made the brown pup just as anxious again. She remembered the other wolf pup though and she bounded over to him, not really worried of anything. Athena giggled at him, Chur a funny wolf! My name’s Athena and this is my pal Alastar and my bear momma. Athena wagged her tail furiously as she awaited his reply to her bear momma’s questions.

Time stands still, beauty and all she is.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread