I'll always hold your hand..
[html]

OOC shtuff here.

The Knight was heavy, strong as he held her down. There wasn't much she could do with him restraining her arms, her legs and feet laying uselessly underneath him. She was hot with fury, her whole body warm with it. Aro moved so he was in between her legs and she stared up at him. Really? She huffed and turned away, her face getting hot from being upset and from being in this position. She couldn't help but be reminded of what had happened before she joined. That magical, epic, unrivaled, amazing, whatever it was that they had with each other.

He laughed and smiled down at her, but she turned away, too pissed off to look at him. This wasn't a game, she supposed to win. But, instead, she was taken down so easily, made to look like a fool. If this was one of her many life or death situations, she would have had him on the ground instead. He bantered cockily and her eyes narrowed even more, a growl rumbling from her chest as she turned to face him. The charming asshole moved in and put his snout close to hers, she was tempted to nip at him but he wasn't just some jerk trying to take advantage of her. She couldn't bring herself to do more than growl in his ear.

His voice softened, became attractive and her growl stopped. Why was he so damn sexy? Even though he'd beaten her, had her here not capable of escaping, she was tempted to take him up on that offer and kiss him. His teasing had her inhaling deeply trying to ignore that he was coming so close to her, it was hard not to pay attention to it. Even as he took advantage of this situation, she was unable to resist him. She was still fuming, but was tempted by him still. Her eyes were narrowed, but she wasn't growling. Part of her didn't want to scare him off. She spoke, her voice matching his sensual tone. Hmmm, maybe you shouldn't. She teased, daring him to come close again. She lifted her chin and stared at him, still confident even in her defeat. It was luck. Luck let you win. I'll beat you next time for sure. She told him, believing every word that she said. She gazed at him with want in her eyes. If you want that kiss, you'll just have to steal it from me. I'm not that easy.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sidred-sdb09 b {color:#601615;}
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread