Grey is nither black or white
It was clear that a mother, never stops being a mother, he laid there letting her nose go though his coat, hunting for any thing that might be off, it...it was different for him, but god did he love the woman, she was closest thing that he still had to a mother, and the male never wanted to push her away, he didn't care if he did have a family, he would forever be her little boy, and he was just fine with that. He was willing to forgo that male that wanted to be hard and with out a care, though for as long as he could think back the ebony male he had always wanted to be that boy that grew up to still turn into a pup around his mother.

"Yeah, I was in Clouded Tears for a while, but Deuce made me mad, so I left and went to see Fatin, and she asked me to stay, so I did. It not home though...I miss living with you, sleeping on the sunning room, though part of me would love to live in the lands of Summer, living in the wonderful kingdom that she told me about the nights we where at Hollow's."

Lucifer watched his mother go and sit down, walking over to her, he licked her chin, then laying down near her looking up to the woman, she held so much wisdom with in her eyes, heck just how she held her-self she carried her-self with so much pride and wisdom, she was his idol, if he even could be something like her and Noah, then the male would have lived a great life. "I know I shouldn't have came here, but I've needed some one wiser and older to talk to."

Messages In This Thread