Grey is nither black or white
He was foolish he knew he shouldn't be with in these lands, she told him to stay clean away from that neck of the lands that she was living in. The black male couldn't' stop, he wanted to see his mother again, even if he lost his pack, and the last bit of family that he had. The male sallowed the last bit of fear that he had, as he moved over the border lands. His blue eye's looked over the lands, now the question would be where would he find her? If this was any other land he would have known where to go, he would have known all the good hiding places, after all he had been in all of the packs but this one.

He sat down, he knew once his sent got into the lands, that some one would come, if they knew him they would force him out of the lands, and if they didn't once they knew who he was, and what he had done, they would have to make him leave the lands, no matter what they thought of him. She sent word with the leader of that pack that he wasn't to be allowed with in either lands that they lived it, it gave him the choice of two packs to live in, and now here he was, living with his mate, in his Aunt's lands. Though it didn't take away from the matter, that he still missed seeing her, and had been so long since he dared to nuzzle into her coat and tell her that he loved her.
[html]

Emotions most often built up into clusters inside the heart and mind when they were held in, gathering and building until the outcome was a complete breakdown. For a year now, those emotions had been building up inside of the raven woman, piling up on top of each other as each horrid thing in her life happened. Children come and gone, lovers, friends, homes. All of it, just rushed in and rushed right back out, as if someone thought it fun to toy with the life of a woman who would do harm to no one, at least not intentionally. There were both good days and bad, the bad which kept her spending her whole day inside the cave she'd taken as her 127.0.0.1 and, well, today was a bad day.

Had the raven woman been able to fall asleep it would have easily come and gone but something kept her tossing and turning upon the mattress. Restlessness came often but today it seemed different, like a hint of something that brought a horde of painful memories rushing back to the head of the once-Omega. Her children? Curious and suddenly unable to force herself to stay in, Wannabe Pirate was up and out of her den, seeking out the ghostly scent that plagued her. It didn't take her long to find him, as dark as night itself with eyes that could melt any soul. "My boy." It came in a desperate, hoarse sort of tone. Before she knew it she was right in front of him, thrusting her head forward to bury herself in his fur, and all she could manage to do was sob. He was the last of her children, even if he wasn't her own.

[/html]
Lucifer knew damn well that he wasn't allowed any where near these lands, but he wasn't hunting for his mate's daughter. He wanted the woman that he loved more then his very own life. If was willing to have the red leader stringing him up by his ears alone. Wasn't it well worth it if he was able to see him mother again? She had taken him and his sister in when no one else wanted to, she dealt with all that crap that he had put her though. She was the only family member that he had left.

"Momma?"

He lowered him-self to the ground flatting back his ears, he didn't want her any more upset with him that what she was that day when she had to exile him out of the lands. Looking back at it now that male knew she had done only what was fair, just and right. Feeling her head run though him fur, calling to her in a higher pitched voice, like she was happy to see him again, after almost six months. He stood up a bit letting his tail shake side to side.

"I've missed ya."
[html]

Sorry for the wait. DX

indentHis scent took over her nose swiftly, climbing up like some haunting smoke. She'd missed him, worried over him, and above all she had hoped that nothing bad had happened to him. Right now it hardly mattered to her whether he shouldn't be in Storm or not, it didn't matter that he'd gone against her word to stay away. "I've missed you too, dear. So much." Her words were partly muffled due to the fact that her face was buried in his fur, which she soon moved to bring up and look at him once more. Slate eyes searched his form frantically, seeking out any evidence that he was injured or that something bad had happened to him and, when finally she was pleased there was nothing, she gave him yet another nudge.

indent"You smell like Jaded Shadows dear. Have they been taking care of you there?" If there was anywhere in the world that her son would be safe and taken care of, it was certainly Jaded Shadows. Phasma had the utmost faith in Fatin and she knew very well the demeanor of the older woman, she was a mother at heart and it would always hold true. Tucking her tail close to her body, she finally sat herself upright, watching him through sad eyes. She'd lost so much over the months and she was almost certain that she'd pushed him away, even if that wasn't what she intended to do. He was here now though, just as happy to see the other as she was, and that was all that mattered to her now.

[/html]
It was clear that a mother, never stops being a mother, he laid there letting her nose go though his coat, hunting for any thing that might be off, it...it was different for him, but god did he love the woman, she was closest thing that he still had to a mother, and the male never wanted to push her away, he didn't care if he did have a family, he would forever be her little boy, and he was just fine with that. He was willing to forgo that male that wanted to be hard and with out a care, though for as long as he could think back the ebony male he had always wanted to be that boy that grew up to still turn into a pup around his mother.

"Yeah, I was in Clouded Tears for a while, but Deuce made me mad, so I left and went to see Fatin, and she asked me to stay, so I did. It not home though...I miss living with you, sleeping on the sunning room, though part of me would love to live in the lands of Summer, living in the wonderful kingdom that she told me about the nights we where at Hollow's."

Lucifer watched his mother go and sit down, walking over to her, he licked her chin, then laying down near her looking up to the woman, she held so much wisdom with in her eyes, heck just how she held her-self she carried her-self with so much pride and wisdom, she was his idol, if he even could be something like her and Noah, then the male would have lived a great life. "I know I shouldn't have came here, but I've needed some one wiser and older to talk to."