Girls Don't Lie...
[html]

Word Count → 407 :: Lessa please <3

Everyone looks dead and half- asleep
Call up all your friends and follow me

Loneliness. There was no goodbye, no warning of departure. The secui male left the safety of the Thistle Kingdom and he had his nose to the ground. Val, the red Elk followed somewhat behind the bulky luperci, because he could not recognize the intentions of the wolf. He did not know that Reykr was on a search for someone. It was not Siv, nor was it Draugr, neither would it be Eris, or Isabella. It was the woman who paid attention to him, that was so friendly with him, and so supportive. Not to mention, the girl was interesting. She came from the same culture that he did, just in a different format. She worshiped the same gods as he did, which made her interesting to him because it'd been some time that he had met someone outside of the Helsi family that practiced such magick. The male's ears were flat against his head, and his tail was tucked slightly as he continued to sniff around, for he was sad that he was not finding her scent.

Not only was he searching for the woman's scent, but he was also searching for her slave's, and their steeds' scents, because that would help him get further than he was. He did catch a scent that was similar to Alessandra's, yet he was not sure if it was her or not because the scent was slightly off. It did not smell of Salsola, which was slightly expected since she left the pack, but also the packlands, and normally the Salsolains covered their pack scent. He sniffed himself in circles pretty much though because he followed this scent and was not finding the source of it.

He finally decided that he was done walking in circles, and he lifted his head to the sky and sent up howl to the skull painted woman. Come to me, my mistress of the night, my dear Alessandra. his song would die out soon, and once it did, he lowered his rump to the ground and he wrapped his thin doggish tail around his bulky frame and he waited. Sweet corn eyes were scanning the forest for any movement that wasn't from Val. Reykr randomly got an itch behind his ear so he lifted his right hind leg and he scratched at the itchy ear for a few moments before he moved back to a statue-like appearance.

<style>
.Reykr-sie2 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Reykr-sie2 img{width:350px; float:right}
.Reykr-sie2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Reykr-sie2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie2 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#68875d;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © sie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread