Girls Don't Lie...
[html]

legit faster replies nao.

less is by sie.

If the woman had been more cat-like she might have purred at his returned, affectionate gesture. Now she knew she hadn't been out of place nuzzling him. Her fluffy tail moved quickly, clearing showing her pleasure at his presence. However, the movement slowed as he asked where she had been. Now Alessandra looked guilty, and she sighed. She would answer him, however the size difference was a more pressing matter. The coyote woman took a few moments to shift into her own Secui form, still remaining lithe and slender but having wide chest and added height. Feminine, but powerful. Less whined softly and nuzzled him again, pausing as she took a few moments to inhale the scent rolling of of his neck fur. How she had missed him. Pulling away, she attempted a nervous smile but ended up gazing at the ground. " Well. I didn't agree with Salvias rise to power. I think she will destroy the pack, and so short of leaving and being hunted down I decided to get myself kicked out. " This is where the guilt began, knotting in the pit of her stomach.

" I didn't challenge Salvia, but I beat up a slave quite badly. Sirius released me, and told me to never come back. I gathered my things and left, I had to leave quickly or else I would have spoken to you.. " The woman replied, still gazing at the debri-littered forest floor. " I hope you understand.. I am finding a new pack. " Alessandra breathed, not sure what Reykr's reaction would be. She continued on, icy blue eyes rising up to meet his warm colored hues. She scooted closer to him, now seated on the ground. They were pressed against eachother, and Lessa leaned on him, drinking in the sight and scent of him for as long as she could. Even if this was goodbye, she wanted to get as much of him as she could. " It is called Vinatta, it is in the north. I heard that they embrace norse religion, and it influences the whole pack. I think it will be as close to my home as I can get, surely you understand? " The statement was finished with a question, the words slipping out of a slender maw. The prospect of being part of something that was a big part of her was too good a chance to pass up, so here she was.

However, there was something she wanted to say to Reykr. It had been brewing for awhile, and while the feelings festered she hadn't known what to do. Now was the perfect opportunity, seeing as this might be the last time she saw or spoke to the hybrid male. " Reykr. I have something to tell you. " The woman began hastily, not moving from her spot next to him. " I am sure you have realized it, but I have grown quite fond of you. You are the only one in the whole of Salsola that sought me out and forged a friendship with you. The time I have spent around you has shaped me, and I cherish every moment. I think, well I know, that I have feelings for you. " The ending words were barely more then a whisper, but with how close she sat Alessandra was sure that he had heard her. Did he feel the same way? Maybe that was all their interactions had been, merely friends. " I missed you too.. "

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread