Girls Don't Lie...
[html]

Word Count → 527 :: sweetness :]

Salt my eyes, in hope I won't see your smile
This will be, over my dead body!

The woman separated herself from him to shift to her secui form, for he had been much too big in his secui compared to her lupus. He waited for her, his body stock still as he sat there and once she was finished shifting, she nuzzled him again, and he returned these affections with licks and whines of his own before she began to speak to him. She explained to him that she did not like Salvia's rise to power, and that she thought that they would be the end of Salsola. She also spoke of how she went out getting herself exiled. He sighed at her attempts, and she explained it in more detail. He was silent. He listened and he thought about these things and how she hurt him when he couldn't find her. His sweet corn eyes were soft on her though, for he did not want her to to think that he was mad. He was just.... hurt... She spoke then of finding a new pack as well, and hoping he understood this all. He nodded his head silently and he leaned into her. For once, the roles were reversed, for she would talk more than he would. He was thinking about how to take this all in, because he was no traitor, but he wanted to be with the one who 'broke' the spell that Siv held over his head. He looked at her. Vinatta...I've heard not of it. How far north is it? asked the Helsi male, his gaze locked on her own icy stare.

She again spoke, and this time she spoke of her feelings for him. That they were something more than just a friendship, a company. He felt this too, and he knew that he did, for it was a reason he always was with her, and why he was so hurt when she disappeared. You should have told me that you were unhappy in Salsola. I would have left with you.. spoke the Helsi male as he looked at her and he gave her a lick on her muzzle again. Alessandra, I have feelings for you too, and I want to be with you. I just...can't have you running away like that though. You made me think something happened to you. I mean, I howled for you for many nights and days, today was not the first time. he spoke to her, his honest words coming from his maw as he spoke. He nuzzled into her neck and he pushed his ears flat on his head. If you don't leave me, Lessa, I'll never leave you...okay? he asked her, before he looked back up at her and smiled his charming wolfish smile.

Vinatta would be like home for me as well, since I believe in the Norse religion....So....Why would I not want to be with you, and be somewhere I belong rather than the Thistle Kingdom of liars and spies? asked the Helsi male. She knew that he was not like them, as did he, so why did she not think to come back to him?

<style>
.Reykr-sie2 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Reykr-sie2 img{width:350px; float:right}
.Reykr-sie2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Reykr-sie2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie2 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#68875d;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © sie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread