Girls Don't Lie...
[html]

Word Count → 706 :: Don't ask me where this monster post came from. I have noooo clue.

Salt my eyes, in hope I won't see your smile
This will be, over my dead body!

She always had been more on the quiet side, so Reykr could not be angered, or much less worried about the female when she fell silent. He did not mean to make her lose her words though, and he tried to show her that by giving her a whine and he craned his neck to her and licked her cheek. She had snuggled deep into his neck fur, and he enjoyed this. In his mind though, he was thinking about how to go about leaving Salsola without them trying to track him down and possibly execute him for betraying them. Since the rule of the ruthless tiger woman, Reykr had been more and more afraid to step even in a safe zone. With the Boss being almost absent, doing god knows what, he knew it was only a matter of time before the Boss either left Salsola permenantly, or the tiger woman would take his spot without much of a challenge. He'd been uncomfortable with the rank changes as of late, and he worried about the future of Salsola. His mind was running a million miles as he was pulled back into reality by an apology. She told him that she had made a mistake and that it would not happen once more. Reykr trusted the woman, and he hoped that he was not wrong in doing so.

He grunted happily as his tail wagged gently, before it wrapped around the woman's inky black tail. Their scents intermingled, and soon, he would claim the woman as his, though he needed to definitely do this after he left Salsola. The Gods knew that the leadership in Salsola would already be pissed off at him for calling for her, and for communicating with her, since she was deemed a traitor of Salsola now. I trust you, Lessa. he commented to her in words just above a whisper. Lessa then asked him if this was really what he wanted to do. He nodded his head to her. I don't have much choice in the matter. I simply do not belong in Salsola. They are not like me, though there are many beautiful women, and many ways to be tempted. It just is not the place where I can thrive and have a comfortable life without having to watch over my shoulder to make sure the Boss, or the Auxilary do not stab me where I stand. spoke the male. Reykr didn't need to have to worry about being killed by the leaders over something that was so stupid, such as what he was doing now. He slightly hoped that he could strike a deal with the Crone, or the Boss before he left though. Maybe he could spy on Vinatta, for the Boss, to make sure that nothing was to happen, while he lived in Vinatta and made a new life there. He didn't want to do it this way, particularly, but maybe that was the only way that he could have a happy life in Vinatta without having the Salsolains breathing down his neck, trying to find him to harm him.

But to answer you clearly, Yes, this is what I want to do, Alessandra. I've never experienced a sadness as the one that I had when I thought that you were gone for good. I don't want to return to that, and I feel that if we lived in the same pack, things would be much easier. Don't you think? asked the Helsi male as he turned his soft sweet-corn eyes onto the woman, and then they moved briefly to Val, and then back to the woman. You should travel there before me, and I will follow your trail, provided that you leave me a good scent trail. I will join up some time after you, for I have business to attend to in Salsola still. Trust me, I will come. Just...give me some time, love. spoke the Salsolain. He needed to think things out first, and he needed to make some requests, and he needed to figure out how he was going to get away with all of this. Okay? asked the Associate to the loner.

<style>
.Reykr-sie2 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Reykr-sie2 img{width:350px; float:right}
.Reykr-sie2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Reykr-sie2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie2 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#68875d;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © sie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread