Bring your blood to a boil.
[html]

Optime form. Join Fayne in her hatred for Amy. X3

The days had been dragging by since the meeting with Zalen. Before then everything seemed to have been building up but once Fayne told Kiara bout Kohaku, things escalated and when the meeting came, things exploded into chaos. All of New Dawn was angry with the blond bitch and Fayne was fairly certain they all wanted her dead just as much as she did. Her frustrations were no longer pent up. She released by means of practicing her fighting though it wasn't good practice without a sparring partner. The lessons Taliesin had taught her were revised often and Fayne hoped that she'd be able to use and refine her midwife skills eventually. Practice was all she could do until the hunt for Amy commenced. The only thing holding the she-wolf together was her loved ones and the need to be strong for them.

The silver fae had found her way to Aelcrest shore. She'd been here once or twice and found the ocean to be soothing, though nothing would soothe the rage that built up within her. Fayne wanted more than anything to hunt Amy down herself and make her pay but knew she'd have to wait for her Alpha's word before she did anything. This would be something the pack did as a whole. Even so, the she-wolf could picture herself making that monster submit to her, striking fear into her. Fayne stood in the shallows on the beach in optime form. Punches were thrown at the air and feet swiveled and shifted in the salty cold water beneath her feet as she practiced what she had learned. An everlasting snarl remained on her lips and growled rumbled from her small chest with each punch she threw. This was the only way she knew to release her energy and frustrations other than running, but at least by punching she could picture Amy's ugly face being pummeled by her own fists.

Her body temperature was rising as she continued to dance in the waves, breath becoming strained and heavy. Her punches were becoming faster, the slightly strong breeze building a resistance against her fists. The snarls continued as she fought off the invisible Amy. You vile monster!! She yelled thinking of Kiara, Kohaku, and poor Lucia who was unaware of the severity of this situation but probably missing her brother all the same. You stupid, stupid, dog! How could you!? The punches continued to be thrown faster and faster until she couldn't increase the speed any more. When she was out of breath she stopped and waded deeper into the ocean, the frustration and anger evident on her expression. She stopped when she was waste deep in the waves. Each new wave crashed against her and threatened to knock her dainty frame over, but she stood still taking some of the water and splashing it on her face. She needed to calm down. I hate you for all that you are. I promised I'd tear you to shreds, and I will. Her words were nearly a growl, the tinge of failure prodding her eyes to release tears.

<style>
.fayne-storm .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fayne-storm p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fayne-storm b {color:#708090; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.fayne-storm {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... eStorm.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fayne-storm-border {width:455px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fayne-storm .inner {margin:225px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.fayne-storm b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayne-storm b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread