[p] was i too pretentious?
[html]
(300) pfft i liked your post! and i'm assuming he's close enough for her to see him. xD

All she found was soggy clothing and soaked wads of what once must have been paper. There was nothing that could be savagable, and she came to this conclusion after shifting through the wet materials once more, in case she missed anything. With a small sigh, she gripped on the round thing protruding from the dash of the inner, and pushed herself out. Only, the thing easily snapped under her light weight, plastic strength long ago eroded, and with muted yelp, she tumbled into the window.

Luckily, she managed to catch herself. Though her hands were now soaked, she was relieved that she did not fall face-first into the gunky mass. With a huff, she pushed herself up and backed away from the vehicle, still clinging to the wheel that she had broken off. She looked down at the circular thing curiously as she took a few steps forward, and stopped to fling it to the side.

She caught herself when she saw a nearby figure. It seemed to be sitting on one of the cars, alone, and silent. Sparrow stood there quietly, the wheel now held awkwardly in both of her hands. She was not sure if should hide, run away, continue to stand there, or what? What if this was his territory? She did not scent any borders, but she could have easily missed them.

After a moment of standing still, she bit her bottom and cautiously approached the Luperci. Once she was close enough to be heard, she stopped, and softly called out, tone nervous and eyes widened even further. "H-hello." Her hands gripped the object in her hands even tighter, in case it needed to be thrown at the man if he tried to attack her. He did not seem hostile, but she did not underestimate.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread