[p] was i too pretentious?
(( WC: 278 - OOC: Alrighty! ;u; And sounds good to me~ ))

He'd let his mind wander off as he had been doing the last several days.

So the sudden greeting startled the red merle aussie.

Bloody hell! Ya should know be'er than t' sneak up on a bloke like tha'! He ranted, getting of the hood of of the car and dusting himself off. Why, if I-

His bi-coloured eyes had been forced into a glare, until Harvey stood and looked toward the source of the sound, his glance instantly softening.

Oh! Well... Do excuse me, miss. He smiled a bit nervously, ashamed of having lost his temper, especially in front of a lady, I wasn't aware o' a lady bein' present... Must 'ave given ya a fright, a bloke like me goin' off! Terribly sorry. The dog nodded, bowing some.

With a grin, and stood back up and eased his way closer, not wanting to intimidate the female in front of him. He raised his hands, showing that he held no weapon, and had no intentions of causing harm.

Me name's Harvey Butler, miss... Fancy seein' somebody around 'ere... His smirk was one to illuminate his confidence, a fitting bright smile for his larger-than-average ego, ...'specially such a lovely lil' bird much like yourself.

This girl seemed the shy type... Harvey Butler's favourite. Rebellious, independent, and attention craving women drove him up a wall, and he never found himself staying too level headed with the silent, cold and malicious crowd of lasses. Timid females grabbed his attention, as he found their cautiousness amusing, and their dependence attractive. In his opinion, a man was to provide for his needy family, as it was what made him important, respected...

Powerful.

Messages In This Thread