[p] was i too pretentious?
(303)

He shook his head, stubborn about his fault. No, no... Ya really did no 'arm. I overreacted. Harvey had been dealing with his anger issues for some time now, and recently was putting himself through a sort of self-help, trying to use methods to calm himself down. He was been short-tempered, aggressive, and even violent in sudden outbursts, and though the victim usually deserved it, in his opinion, due to being annoying or intrusive, Harvey was trying what he could to rid himself of so much anger.

As he slowly came closer, he tilted his head some, as if confused by her words. Not lovely? Miss, I 'ave seen plenty young ladies durin' me time, an' I can assure ya tha' you're quite a lovely young woman. He murmured, getting closer as he did so. His tail swayed behind him, and his eyes were half-lidded as he smirked still.

Sparrow? Fittin' name for a sweet lil' bird, dontcha say? Miss Sparrow... Harvey sighed after repeating the name, but laughed jokingly afterward. Relax, love, ya seem so tense... Nah, miss, I don't much live 'ere.. Offically, tha' is. Been 'angin' 'round a while, but ain't got meself a real 'ome yet. Ya didn't trespass on anyfin' o' mine, so no worries, right? The aussie dog nodded.

He let out another sigh, one more exhausted, before looking Sparrow over amusingly.

Well, ain't tha' a nice collection o' stuff ya got there, isn't it? 'Ad me fill o' searchin' 'round, but didn't find too much t' me likin'... He was rambling now, glad to have company, and even happier that this stranger had his preferred personality; he felt at ease now, and could show his true colours without feelings of irritation, intimidation, or ignorance.

Though, knowing Harvey Butler, that may not always be a good thing.

Messages In This Thread