So Many New Faces
lance turned towards the voice of the snow white dog. "Well hey. Nice to meet you my name is Lance and what would your name happen to be?" Lance began to to glance at the tan and white dog. He seemed to be nice enough and might make great company. Well anything was better then wandering alone through a place he barely even knew.'Oh, I'm sorry i forgot to tell you why you haven't noticed me. I just joined this pack a few days ago and I have been occupied fixing my house." He began to grin at the male."Well I better get the conversation going. Don't want to lose my only company." lance walked close to the dog and started to make a conversation.

"So do you have a job around here?" Lance wondered what the job of this dog could be. he looked like a warrior or a hunter. He looked strong and probably knew his way around a bad so it was best to not anger him like his friend Lukos had done to Alaki. Lance began to shiver again at the thought of that. He couldn't get it out of his mind how easily he could die here if you just ticked someone off. He had no way to defend himself. he didn't know how to fight and that wasn't very useful here. Lance put his focus back on the dog and waited for his response.

Messages In This Thread