So Many New Faces
Lance meet his eye contact with the dog"Well to be honest I chose the village because my old friend Lukos lives there.Also, they village really needed some more occupants so i just decided to help fill it in." Lance grinned because Lukos really was the whole reason he joined Anethema. 'Well bot to his offense but i could never live in a cave. Doesn't really have that home feel to it.""So you said you lived in the caves? I haven't been there yet. To be honest Lance really hasn't been much of anywhere around here. He decided that this conversation was nearing a end so Lance had an idea."Well if your a warrior mind teaching me a few things. I have no clue how to use a weapon and I don't want to be defenseless in case anything happens." An image of Lance being constantly knock to the ground ran through his mind but it didn't bother him."You know what they say no pain no gain."

He looked back at the storage by the training grounds. He was pondering what kind of weapon he would use. I mean if he even spars with me."Well i better start of with something easy but i'll see what he will use first." Lance's full concentration went back to the Husky and Labrador mix."You know, you seem pretty nice. I really wouldn't have pegged you as a troublemaker. The dog didn't seem very rowdy o mischievous but you really don't need either to cause trouble.

Messages In This Thread