So Many New Faces
Mildo agreed to teach Lance how to fight. The dog waked into the storage room and returned with a sharp looking sword. He looked like he could cut lance in half by just thinking about it."Note to selfBig Grino not make Mildo mad, Could have very bad consequences." Lance decided it would be best to get a sword since it was a beginner weapon.

"Well that I will." Lance walked into the storage shed and was amazed by the abundance of weapons.Swords,axes,knives,bats,bows and arrows. the whole deal. He walked over towards the swords and picked up a normal looking one. Not to heavy and not to light.is hands felt good on the grip. A sense of excitement flooded his body as he looked at the sharp blade."Well I gotta say, this is gonna be fun." He exited the storage room to face the multi-colored dog."I'm ready when you are. Just show me the basics.I don't need to know anything fancy right know."

The husky mix had an intimidating feel around him. You could tell that he knew what he was about to do."At least I know I can try my hardest. There's no way I'm gonna even hurt him." Lance tightened his hand around the hilt and tightened up his muscles."Well ready or not it's time to fight." He gave one last glance at the dog and prepared for his first time using a blade.

Messages In This Thread