So Many New Faces
OOC-Ha-ha, I laughed at My dough.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Lance took Mido's advice and loosened his grip slightly. He bent his knees a little and positioned his hands as he was shown.The loud caution of the dog gave Lance a sense of adrenaline as if he had already started. The dog began swinging at him slowly so Lance didn't have much trouble. He didn't need to use much effort to block but it still took time to get the feel of the grip down. The motion of the sword seem to come on it's own as if Lance didn't have to move it. He was glad to hear that he was doing good."Thanks. This isn't as hard as I expected it to be. Could we speed it up a little?"

The sound of clashing blades was amazing. It was almost going in a rhythm.Heck, he could say that it was almost hypnotic."This is much better then I expected. At least I'm not failing miserably so this can't be all that bad." He refocused all of his attention towards Mido and tried to guess his moves before he could swing. It wouldn't be much seeing as Mido was not even trying ten percent as hard as he could. It was easy to tell. he had no sense of effort in his eyes or movements."You know? I think I'll withdraw on going faster. I'm good at this speed" he knew any faster and he wouldn't be able to keep up, He didn't want to get cut just yet. He finally realized that he had been drifting off and began slacking and almost missing some of the blocks."okay, I need to focus."

Messages In This Thread