So Many New Faces
Lance was surprised at the sudden change of role. It was his turn to attack."Well I'll try my best." He twirled the blade in his hands and prepared to strike.He leaned forward slightly and brought drew the blade back adjacent from his hip and began with a horizontal strike. The dog didn't seem to have any trouble to block it so Lance began to flow the strikes together instead of pausing.He switched to a mic of vertical and horizontal strikes to try to get the feel of both. It felt good to be on the offensive but he didn't like it as much as defense. He really wasn't much of an offensive person anyways. He never did like being the one causing damage but he concluded that he will have to be on the offensive sometime in his life."So am i doing it right. If there's anything wrong just stop me."

He could say this with complete truth. He loved this. The clash of blades, the sweat, everything. It was pure adrenaline. It kept his blood flowing and sent rushes through his body. He began to get into the spar with complete mind and heart. The strikes began to flow and seemed to come in one motion.[i]"I can't believe i had been missing out on this. It's such a rush."[/b] He decided to become fatigued though. The effort of swordplay was begging to dawn on him."Do you think we could take five. I'm getting a little tired." He really hasn't worked up much stamina so he wasn't able to last long. At least not as long as Mido. He began to slow down his strikes and tried to conserve his energy.

Messages In This Thread