So Many New Faces
Lance let out a sigh as he began to drink his water.It was cool on his throat and it may have been the best feeling he had ever had.Then Mido asked him a question that really sparked his interest."To be honest,I really don't know.This seemed like the only place that I would fit in with.Seeing that I'm a litttle awkward and all."That was the best explanation he could give.It was the only way that he could express how he felt about living here."I guess it was because I would have never been able to make it into any other pack.I'm really of no use to anyone and I have nothing to offer.So i decided that a pack of misfits was right for me." He gave a smirk as he thought of himself of being a misfit.He really wasn't,he just fit to live on his own.He would have never have made it.

"I really needed to get somewhere fast.I almost died at least 5 times before i came here.I couldn't risk another day by myself.I seem to be accident prone saying that I almost got sucked up by a tornado and almost crushed by a tree." He was a fumbling goof ball, but hey.He was still alive wasn't he?"Well I'm sorry to go, but I need to go help someone.I promised them that I would.Maybe we could pick this up again sometime.?"

Messages In This Thread