So Many New Faces
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

Out of curiosity he asked why he chose to join Anathema. The dog listened to the wolf’s first explanation on the matter, to which he nodded. There was a little bit of logic to the Zepar’s decision to reside here. Mido wasn’t totally convinced though, he couldn’t be useless; maybe Lance just hadn’t found his niche quite yet, he had confidence that he would eventually. He continued to say that he couldn’t be on his own; he almost died and just needed a place to stay. The Marbas chuckled, not about nearly dying only that his reasons were sort of similar to why he’d joined them. Mido could have survived on his own, except he probably would be crazy and distrustful by now if he’d been going it alone. The Huskadore originally met the Angela in a pretty poor state mind, nearly hopeless that he wouldn’t ever find a place to live after leaving his past life and family.

Lance suddenly told the multicolored mix that some required his assistance. The warrior wasn’t going to stand in his way if he needed to be somewhere. I don’t see why not. Come find me anytime, I’ll be around. He left it as sort of an open invitation. If the wolf wanted to train more later on he wouldn’t go so easy on him, but he wouldn’t tell him that. See ya later then. He bid the wolf fare well and headed back in the direction he’d originally come from.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread