May the clouds carry me away,
With the rays of the sun blasting down on her bare body, she was able to fall into a light slumber. The soothing sounds of the forest, like the stream nearby, lulled her to sleep. Her thoughts drifted to her home, her family, how everyone did as she pleased. A smile crept onto her lips as she dreamt of the days before she decided to leave. It was nothing like living in the forest with nobody around for miles and no one to do her bidding. A frown took over her smile as she was brought back into reality by a voice in the distance. Her eyes slowly opened, the sun making it difficult to see now that she'd been sleeping. Her vision was blurry as she raised herself to find the source of the stranger and a growl rumbled from her chest as she spotted the man.

She blinked a few times before her vision went back to normal and was actually able to see him. He was tall, earthen in color, and handsome. Aside from the strange band around his head which seemed to take away from his appearance rather than add to it. A pleasant grin splayed on her face as she sat up so her feet were dangling off of the rock and she waved to him. Her gaze shifted to the ugly broken down house she'd been calling home and she gave it a disgusted look before she turned back to him. No. I've just been sleeping on the filthy couch inside, ugh. It's a horrid place really. She didn't care about the house, no, this stranger was much more interesting.

Revena jumped off of the rock and took a couple steps towards him so she was face to face with the man. She extended a hand and offered him a hand shake, smiling widely at him. He wasn't that tall, but she didn't pay heed to that, instead she focused on his stunning eyes and manly features. Hello. I'm Revena Shmit, it's such a surprise that you found me out here, hopefully a good surprise. She tilted her head in a charming fashion, tail picking up pace behind her. She liked what she saw, hopefully he would stay for a while and they could chat.

Messages In This Thread