May the clouds carry me away,
[html]
through the madness we find
loyalty is no match for power

Word Count → 341

There was always the possibility of running into a rabid serial killer luperci in Nova Scotia, but it looked like that today wasn’t that day; the oddly splotched girl (likely part dog) seemed relatively affable as she sat up and gave him a little wave. Even from this distance, Levent assumed that, standing up, she would be taller than him; for a male wolf, he was rather short, not that it had ever given him major problems. He simply didn’t let himself have problems.

Her smile disappeared as her liver-colored nose turned to the house, crinkling up in disgust. Her remark about the living condition of the dilapidated building made his grin broaden, but he was careful not to let too much amusement show in his face. Instead, he shoved his hands in his pockets and shrugged his scrawny shoulders. Yeah, I suppose it doesn’t look too nice from the outside, either, he said, tilting his head to look at the building from a different angle. I guess if the couch is filthier than normal that the other stuff inside isn’t in good condition, eh? His blue eyes roamed over her, noting that she was younger than she seemed.

The Turk grinned crookedly as she offered her paw, and he took it with a less-than-firm handshake; he never had been fond of others crushing his fingers, and he wasn’t that strong or dominant to do the same to others. I like to think it’s a good surprise, the man replied, letting his accent give her name a bit more flavor than usual; he’d noted the coy tilt of her head and had somewhat of an idea of what game she was playing at. It’s nice to meet you, Revena. I am Levent Kartal, he added, bowing his head briefly before withdrawing his hand and shoving it carelessly in his pocket again.

So, he went on, smiling toothily, what’s a pretty girl like you doing sleeping out on rocks in broad daylight? Besides the whole couch thing, he amended with a shrug.

table by raze; image from wikipedia commons

<style>
.blarhwav-box {float:right; padding:5px;}
.blarhwav .words {font-size:43px; font-family: 'Amatic SC'; text-align:center; line-height:32px; padding:0px 5px 10px; padding:10px 0px 0px;}
.blarhwav {font-family:Times New Roman, times, serif; font-size:15px; text-align: left; line-height:20px; margin:0 25px;}
.blarhwav p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:15px 5px 10px;}
.blarhwav p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.blarhwav .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.blarhwav p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:9px 5px;}
.blarhwav b {font-family:Book Antiqua, Palatino, serif; font-size:15px;}
.blarhwav b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.blarhwav b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.blarhwav b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread