[M]Consequences
[html]
ooc things go here

The howl had come as a surprise to the male, who had been debating on a trip north to see his mother and brother...and his children. The book fell from his hand, startling the younger male who had been sketching on some homemade paper. The two Rhiannon males exchanged glances, then released a simultaneous howl as each grabbed a backpack full of supplies. Their journey to the howl was quick, though the son trailed behond the father as they arrived at the scene.

The blood was the first thing Tal noticed. The scent was hot and thick, and his heart began to race. Thankfully, he didn't smell Liam around, which was a relief. He lived in terror of that monster returning to terrorize the pack, the home he'd made for himself and Myrddin.

Questions were the last thing on his mind. First thing on his mind was helping the pregnant woman who was trying to support the wounded woman on her own. Jace and Keldava, his mind supplied. "Myrddin, get the other side. Jace, let me help you. Let me take her weight. Just make sure we don't get hit by lower tree branches as we go. I've got supplies here, but all the stuff we'll really need is at my place."

Tal was already going over his list of things he'd need mentally.

<style>
.supertali1 b {color:#fff;}
.supertali1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.supertali1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#8B633F; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:110px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vTcSb.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#F1BC60; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.supertalibord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread