[M]Consequences
Seeing her daughter so injured, so lost and so.. broken, defiled, desecrated. Fury laced her veins and boiled her blood leaving her mind frothing and fighting inside in a body that was close to useless, all of its resources used up to nurture the lives she grew within. That she caused Keldava even more pain while trying to help her made her anger worsen. She wish it weren't so. "I know... I know it does. But you must be strong. Walk with me now." She repeated her words, stronger, trying to inject some steel into it, certain that if she could remain strong herself then Keldava would make the effort to follow her lead.

She retained her belief right up until Keldava stepped down wrong and her leg twisted underneath her. The scream was deafening and straight into her ear, the sound resonating through her skull. And then Keldava listed to the side, appearing to have lost consciousness. Her weight was heavy, too heavy and Jace felt her grip beginning to weaken, her legs buckling underneath her as she gritted her teeth, true panic beginning to set in, if she fell they would both die here,

"Keldava! Wake up! Wake UP! I can't carry us both!" Her words were a desperate call, and the woman herself whimpered as pain began to stretch through her lower back and her stomach, she staggered sideways and only just retained her balance, claws scrabbling into the dirt for purchase. Keldava moved and tried to right herself upon the leg that wouldn't worth, and Jace moaned in distress and pain, even fear.

Then their cavalry arrived, dressed in the apparel of two men in white. Taliesin and his son, Myrddin. Her aching muscled screamed from the effort of holding out a few seconds longer as Myr and Tal took her daughter's increasingly heavy weight from her. Her paws shook and she leaned heavily on her cane panting desperately. The fresh scream sent her back into action and she hobbled behind the trio, placing her hand on Keldava's cheek,

"Calm yourself and stop resisting! These men are here to help us." Her voice was razor sharp so as to cut through Keldava's pain and depravity,

Messages In This Thread