Consideration
[html]
http://i36.tinypic.com/11aj2fo.jpg); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; ">
      ooc
      Asphyxia nodded and sighed after he left. What was a girl to do? Quietly she went off to the lake to think more about everything by herself. The water was somewhat warm and it felt nice so she went in to her head and then sprinkled some over her head to make sure his smell was gone from her completely. When she got out of the water from a nice swim, she shook until her fur was only damp. Then she found somewhere that was nice and open with a lot of sun, lying down on the ground as she breathed in the air. Quietly, she rested a hand over her stomach that hadn't really grown yet, but eventually it would, “If you are actually there babies...don't worry...I'll make sure to take care of you well. Your father will be okay, I promise.” after a few hours of resting she got up and formed back onto four pads, she was going to have to stay like this for quite a while.. but it was worth it. With that Asphyxia ran off back to Inferni where she had to decide exactly what she wanted to do.

“”

Table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread